Vacation for everyone is relax, for us with our diseases must be only relax…. is that true?
The truth is that a vacation has to be spent at the best, no matter if we go to the beach, to the mountain, to visit nice cities around the world.
What do we have to remember:
- Don’t forget your medication and have a certificate that state you have to take them. There are some airlines specially low cost that can give you problems in case you carry biologics treatments. Remember your medications and all your papers must travel with your carry on.
- If you book a long trip make sure you can reach your final destination maybe in more than one step ( i.e. I had to go from south Italy to Guam I decided to have a stop over in South Korea so I rested and I visited Seul and follow my trip) Instead to travel more than 26 hours I traveled half.
- If you travel by plane or by train choose an aisle it will be easier for you to stand up and move. You know you cannot be in the same position for long.
- Ask for assistance at the airport at the train station, where ever you are and you go is your right they will make your trip easier and help who is traveling with you do not get stressed during the vacation.
- Make plan before to enjoy every single day of your free time. ( make sure all the opening and closing time, what to see, where to eat).
Ok then so now you only need your ticket and you are ready to go… Enjoy your summer!
Posted in Love yourself, Travel
Tagged ankylosing spondilitis spondilosis yoga rheumatic diseases, Ankylosing spondylitis, malattie reumatiche, medication, paziente, reumatologia, rheumatic diseases, rheumatic diseases in children, Rheumatism, Rheumatoid arthritis, spondilite, Spondylosis, Travel, yoga
Someone in private messages asked my opinion on birth control and rheumatic diseases.
As a patient as a woman this question make me think a lot.
If I have to follow what is published online i get lost, the only thing i can say and this is just my opinion is trust the Rheumatologist and the the Gyno, that sometimes can work together and advise the patient for the best.
Probably these 2 Docs can advise on the best birth control for us without give us others comorbidities.
If you want to comment or give me your personal opinion please do it!
I will be happy to publish your comments.
I wish you a flare free week.
here I’m back with my tips… Have you ever try to do yoga ? I love it, here some new tips to share with you.
Try it and give me feed back…
I promise one day I will record my own video just to exercise together.
Ciao a tutti,
Eccomi qui con dei nuovi consigli…. Avete mai provato a fare Yoga? A me piace tanto, per questo voglio condividere con voi questi consigli e attendo i vostri feedback.
Vi prometto prima o poi giro anch’io un video così da praticare insieme Yoga.
Posted in Exercise
Tagged artrite reumatoide, as, fibromialgia, Fitness, malattie reumatiche, RA, rheumatic diseases, rheumatic diseases in children, Rheumatic fever, Rheumatism, spondilite, Spondylosis, yoga
Another video that reminds me my Yoga’s lesson
This ASANA helped me a lot, is easy to do it even alone at home. Try and send me feedback.
I know is translate in Italian but if you search by title you can find it completely in english.
Un altro video sempre con traduzione italiana, provate questo ASANA 5 min vi aiuteranno a sentirvi meglio.
this video even is in Italian is very simple to understand because shows nice the exercise , but there are subtitles in english .
Take a look and you will love it I look forward to receive your comments.
questo video è doppiato in italiano , provate a fare gli esercizi lentamente vedrete i benefici.
Aspetto i vostri commenti vi piaceranno