All my friends and followers in Facebook have already seen this pic! Is not about my pic of course is about us trying to exercise and be more flexible as we could.
I live in south Italy and I’m lucky to have a lot of sunny days so I can expose myself almost daily to the sun to have my dose of Vitamine D and you ? Do you take some time for you to enjoy the sun even during the winter ? Can you find 30 min in your day to catch the sun ? I try even in my small balcony and it works!
I’m sure I’m lucky to live few minutes driving from the sea side, but if you live far do you exercise ? I do in the water until I can usually from april to end of october, some season in november, and after that I exercise after work. I’m not going anymore to the gym to tell you the truth, for many reasons, but my lovely husband helps me in a training and he trains too.
And you ? Are you able to do some fitnessr? You do not have to do much to stay healthy and believe me if you do it with your husband or wife with a friend or someone from your family is a nice way to do it. Try it or give me your feedback.
Talk to you soon!
Vacation for everyone is relax, for us with our diseases must be only relax…. is that true?
The truth is that a vacation has to be spent at the best, no matter if we go to the beach, to the mountain, to visit nice cities around the world.
What do we have to remember:
- Don’t forget your medication and have a certificate that state you have to take them. There are some airlines specially low cost that can give you problems in case you carry biologics treatments. Remember your medications and all your papers must travel with your carry on.
- If you book a long trip make sure you can reach your final destination maybe in more than one step ( i.e. I had to go from south Italy to Guam I decided to have a stop over in South Korea so I rested and I visited Seul and follow my trip) Instead to travel more than 26 hours I traveled half.
- If you travel by plane or by train choose an aisle it will be easier for you to stand up and move. You know you cannot be in the same position for long.
- Ask for assistance at the airport at the train station, where ever you are and you go is your right they will make your trip easier and help who is traveling with you do not get stressed during the vacation.
- Make plan before to enjoy every single day of your free time. ( make sure all the opening and closing time, what to see, where to eat).
Ok then so now you only need your ticket and you are ready to go… Enjoy your summer!
here I’m back with my tips… Have you ever try to do yoga ? I love it, here some new tips to share with you.
Try it and give me feed back…
I promise one day I will record my own video just to exercise together.
Ciao a tutti,
Eccomi qui con dei nuovi consigli…. Avete mai provato a fare Yoga? A me piace tanto, per questo voglio condividere con voi questi consigli e attendo i vostri feedback.
Vi prometto prima o poi giro anch’io un video così da praticare insieme Yoga.
Another video that reminds me my Yoga’s lesson
This ASANA helped me a lot, is easy to do it even alone at home. Try and send me feedback.
I know is translate in Italian but if you search by title you can find it completely in english.
Un altro video sempre con traduzione italiana, provate questo ASANA 5 min vi aiuteranno a sentirvi meglio.
this video even is in Italian is very simple to understand because shows nice the exercise , but there are subtitles in english .
Take a look and you will love it I look forward to receive your comments.
questo video è doppiato in italiano , provate a fare gli esercizi lentamente vedrete i benefici.
Aspetto i vostri commenti vi piaceranno