Vacation for everyone is relax, for us with our diseases must be only relax…. is that true?
The truth is that a vacation has to be spent at the best, no matter if we go to the beach, to the mountain, to visit nice cities around the world.
What do we have to remember:
- Don’t forget your medication and have a certificate that state you have to take them. There are some airlines specially low cost that can give you problems in case you carry biologics treatments. Remember your medications and all your papers must travel with your carry on.
- If you book a long trip make sure you can reach your final destination maybe in more than one step ( i.e. I had to go from south Italy to Guam I decided to have a stop over in South Korea so I rested and I visited Seul and follow my trip) Instead to travel more than 26 hours I traveled half.
- If you travel by plane or by train choose an aisle it will be easier for you to stand up and move. You know you cannot be in the same position for long.
- Ask for assistance at the airport at the train station, where ever you are and you go is your right they will make your trip easier and help who is traveling with you do not get stressed during the vacation.
- Make plan before to enjoy every single day of your free time. ( make sure all the opening and closing time, what to see, where to eat).
Ok then so now you only need your ticket and you are ready to go… Enjoy your summer!